Newsletters and e-mailers are the basic cornerstone of a robust content marketing formula that can be put to work. Why? Because newsletters sent out through e-mails work really hard to engage the customers as well as prospects in a fruitful way. This also makes newsletters and e-mailers a low-cost yet effective method of communication.
In fact, newsletters and e-mailers are one of the perfect tools to build relationships and keep the customers and potential clients updated about your products/services, achievements and upcoming events and share valuable information about industry specific trends or developments.
Is an e-newsletter and e-mailer worth discussing at all?
How a buyer would look at a company as a trustworthy party if there is zero communication from the latter’s side? So, if the vital information is clubbed in a damn comprehensible way and reaches out just at the apt time, it ensures that half the battle is won! The only thing remains is to convince the buyer little further to finally seal the deal online or at an offline store. Isn’t it?
How wise is it to use online newsletters and e-mails for marketing purposes?
The major gains of newsletters and e-mailers worth noticing are:
- Creates awareness: Through advertisements, customer as well as prospects might have limited understanding of your business and its products and services. On the contrary, a newsletter and e-mail can tell them much more at one place.
- Helps in brand positioning: Newsletters and e-mails can help you to create the best first impression about your business and thus, distinguish it from other competitors.
- Builds confidence and trust: By providing valuable information, you can win the trust and confidence of your customers as well as prospects. Further, the newsletter content and e-mail can help you to establish your company as an industry leader. Even reporters and publishers can refer to your newsletter and e-mail and see you as an expert.
- Helps in getting more business from existing as well as former clients: Without being pushy, you can show your clients as to how they can benefit from your products or service. You can even stay in touch with former clients through the two methods.
- Helps in word-of-mouth publicity: Newsletters and e-mails are highly shareable and this helps in spreading word-of-mouth referrals.
- Builds your contact list: You can ask for newsletter subscription at your website and this can help you in obtaining e-mail and contact information of customers as well as prospects.
- Increases traffic on your website: The newsletters and e-mails can carry links to your website which can surely increase the traffic on your website.
- Helps in promoting new product or service: Newsletters and e-mails can be easily used in spreading information about your new product launches, special offers and upcoming events. They can even be used to share industry news and trends. This way, they can keep your customers up-to-dated.
How often to shoot them out?
While, newsletters can be sent out weekly, monthly, quarterly or half-yearly, e-mailers can be sent even twice a day. This schedule should be decided in advance (keeping in mind the customer reach, readership and other factors) and followed religiously.
WordCraft: Your effective newsletter and e-mail writers
Newsletters or commonly known as newsletter marketing and e-mailers or e-mail marketing are two of the best ways to reach out to the target audience and create brand awareness. Hence, companies from various domains opt for it. However, creating an effective newsletter and e-mailer is a daunting task. Here is the checklist:
- The content should have creative headlines
- The provided information should be relevant for the targeted audience and should generate interest
- A journalistic style of writing should be followed with no scope for ambiguity
- Periodicity should be maintained
Are you planning to create a newsletter or e-mailer? Well, WordCraft can curate relevant and engaging content for your newsletter and e-mailer and maintain its periodicity as well.